1.04.2010

Rock Rulz Episode 1: Debut



Here it is-- Rock Rulz (Because misspellings are hardcore and "Rulz" fit nicely on my fist). Consider this your musical lesson to keeping up with the rock Joneses (and the George Jones-es too).

The theme for our pilot is "Debut" (how appropriate, right? I know, I know-- I'm cute). This was made next to a bathroom using a green electric blanket, thumbtacks, some shop lights clamped to a chair, coffee, a whole lot of moxie and some old fashioned hard work-- kinda like all the best rock and roll.

Please watch it and give us your feedback. We would love to know what you think both about the music and the production of the show. We're already thinking of ways to make it better (like WTF is up with my hair?) and hope to make it a weekly show.

Big thanks to Erin McHenry and Rob Walters, my partners in rhyme. Look for more to come from our newly formed production company-- Seven Tummy.

Thanks for watching.

4 comments:

  1. Great job TJ (and Erin and Rob)! You're rockin it! Really, thanks for the recommendations. I can't wait to watch some more!

    Any idea on a timeframe of new videos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The initial goal is bi-weekly, with a show created by Rob in-between. We hope to go weekly with both shows once we become more efficient and start a regular work-flow.

    Thanks for your comments, man. Sorry for the late response. Blogger didn't send me a comment notice. I'll have to check my settings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had fun watching your show. Heard about it thru Tulsa Creative's FB. Good luck with this new project--don't lose your momentum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Stephanie. We hope to do these every other week until we get into a grove and pick up the pace. The goal is weekly. Thanks for checking it out!

    ReplyDelete